Monday, September 30, 2013

VIVA SEATTLE!!



Just wanted to send you all a quick little note that i am signing off for a couple of weeks (I think). I may post on some of my adventures in Seattle, but I don't want to over promise and under deliver! On Friday, my husband and I are embarking on a journey to Seattle, WA with my namesake, Aimee, and then we are heading up to Alaska to visit with my sister and my brother-in-law! 

Since Seattle is the #2 Vegan Friendly city in the country......


Earth Balance July Infographic #vegan #infographic
 Link

 I immediately got on Instagram to try and find some AMAZING Vegan Eats that i hope to check out while we are there! 

I found some amazing ideas, and i really hope that it works out for us to stop by these places! My Top Choices: 

I cant wait to try out these yummy places! I will let you know what i think when i return! 

Until we meet again! 

LVL

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment